[g-a-devel]RE: Weekly a11y bug nag

I wanted to also ask whether these had had any effect so far. After all, it
was my idea to send them. I don't want Calum to waste his valuable time if
they are not useful - but I thought it was worth a try.

Of course the whole accessibility list seems to have taken off recently so I
guess something must be getting better.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com