[g-a-devel]RE: Weekly a11y bug nag

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 15:40, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> I wanted to also ask whether these had had any effect so far. After all, it
> was my idea to send them. I don't want Calum to waste his valuable time if
> they are not useful - but I thought it was worth a try.

Well, numbers-wise, the first week we had 36/48/118/71 bugs.  This week
we had 24/44/169/75.  So the general trend is downwards for the high
priority bugs since we started posting them, and up for the low priority
ones.  But I'm doubtful as to whether any of that is attributable to the
list, I think most of the bugs are still being cleared by the usual
suspects :)

Cheeri,
Calum.