Re: [g-a-devel]AccessibleRelations

David:

There's been a substantial amount of testing of AccessibleRelation.  I
believe that it's fairly commonly implemented across the GNOME 2
desktop.  I don't have the examples to hand but I do believe it's not
uncommon.

You can use at-poke to check for the presence of this API.  Note however
that until recently there were difficulties with reciprocity (we could
fairly easily automatically provide LABEL_FOR but LABELLED_BY wasn't
alwayws reciprocally exposed).  However I believe this has recently been
fixed/worked around in GAIL, so a recent build may expose LABELLED_BY
more frequently.

regards,

Bill