[g-a-devel]AccessibleRelations

Hi all. I have my suspicions that there hasn't been a lot of testing of the AccessibleRelation stuff. I have done some work today on gok that makes uses of this promising API. I am so far not finding an application that is exposing such an interface in an expected ontext. In particular this is what I am looking for:

An accessible object that has an AccessibleEditableText interface *and* a LABELLED_BY relation. Presumeably gtk dialogs would be prime candidates (since the text fields probably don't expose useful names by themselves). Can someone please confirm such a beast? I need to know if my code is broken.

cheers,

David