Re: [g-a-devel]high gnopernicus string count

Hi Peter, Luis,

Now, in gnopernicus a lot of messages are marked for translations, even
messages showen by g_error, g_message etc (in gnopernicus these functions are
called sru_error, sru_message, etc).

An ideea was to mark for translation only messages (arguments for g_message)
because their purpose is to inform user about something, all others are
special cases, which, normally should not happen.
But, in other applications (gedit for example) is no such message marked for
translation.

What is the way to fallow? What is the gnome style in this case?

Regards,
Remus