Re: [g-a-devel]Re: inconsistent in gnopernicus event process for HTML input widgets

Hi Simford,

I looked in more details to your patch.
I see that you concatenate two strings presentation: one for current focused
object (list-item) and for it parent (combo-box I presume).
This strange behaviour (report focus for list-item ---which happens in
fact--- not for combo-box) could be because events filtering (made in SRLow.c
file) is not good enough.

To correct this, I need the most recent mozilla version. With the version
from mozilla site, from 07 nov 2002, for that combo I cannot see nothing(it
is reported on my computer as a combo with "no name" name and some children
with same caracteristics, which has other children with same characteristics.

Best regards,
Remus