Re: [g-a-devel]test-simple in at-spi

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 16:07, Bill Haneman wrote:
> I think the root of the problem is that test-simple assumes, due to
> historical accident, that it knows which widget implements AtkText and
> assumes some things about that widget's state.

	That's a feature. It's a regression test designed to find nasty bugs -
and this is precisely the kind of thing it's designed to catch - a
missing Text interface where there used to be one :-)

	Just testing the reported interfaces is never going to catch some of
the hard-core sillies that we should be checking. We need to expand
test-simple to hard-code more expected behavior, rather than making it
simply reflect what is there IMHO.