Re: [g-a-devel]Patch for at-poke.

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 11:04, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I have attached a patch to address bug 103473.
>
> Review requested.
>
> Padraig

Padraig:

It occurs to me that we may want to branch at-spi for 2.2 now.  Since
RC1 for gnome-2.2 is already out, I expect we should start posting
additional non-trivial patches to release-team gnome org for go/nogo
pretty soon.  With that in mind I/we should do a last-minute bug review
of gail and at-spi to see if there are outstanding bugs that we should
and can fix for 2.2.0.

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>