Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus should read new name when received "accessible-name" changed signal

Bill Haneman wrote:
Your bug report doesn't have any description.  Could you please include
a detailed description and justification?
Sorry for that.  I have added description in the bug report:

------- Additional Comments From Bolian Yin 2003-08-26 22:12 -------

Sorry for the incomplete report.

I mean when the accessible-name changed (e.g. by atk_object_set_name),
"property-change:accessible-name" signal will be sent out. Gnoperniucs
should listen on that and report the new name of the widget.
-Bolian