Re: [g-a-devel]New revision of GNOME Speech IDL

Hi Marc,

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 19:07, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> The main issue not addressed by this proposal is multilingual text, which I
> propose we punt for a later revision.

	In which case - I'd very strongly recommend making the 'language' a
'string' which is reasonably extensible - instead of an enum which
(being flat) just isn't.

	Historically, locale / language information has always been encoded as
a string in the environment - and i18n people are more familiar with
that way of working I think.

	Apart from that - it looks fine with just a quick skim

	HTH,