[g-a-devel]Re: Patch for bug 83134

Following up on my own mail:

With the proposed patch applied, I see an entry for cdplayer in at-poke after I
have displayed the context menu for the cdplayer applet. When I display the CD
Player Preferences dialog, the cdplayer application has two children, the
context menu, which is not visible, and the CD Player Preferences dialog.

Padraig