Re: [g-a-devel]at-spi registry install borked ...

Hi Bill,

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 16:13, Bill Haneman wrote:
> Odd, we haven't hit that problem here AFAIK; note that
> Accessibility_Registry.server.in has been removed from CVS and should
> now be built from Accessibility_Registry.server.in.in; there is a rule
> for it in Makefile.am which uses sed to do the substitution.  Does this
> fail if you nuke Accessibility_Registry.server.in and make Makefiles
> before rebuilding?

<oaf_info>
        <oaf_server iid="OAFIID:Accessibility_Registry:proto0.1"
                    type="exe"
location="@REGISTRYD_PATH@/at-spi-registryd">

	With a freshly built, re-autogenned, etc. etc. setup.

	Just broken. Ah, and I discovered the problem - which is that you list
the .in file in configure.in so it will be built from the server.in.in
file during the configure process, without the Makefile.am sed happening
:-)

	Kill the configure.in line and it'll work.

	Oh, and Jacob - the binary is in libexec, for our packages.