Re: [g-a-devel]at-spi registry install borked ...
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Jacob Berkman <jacob ximian com>, accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]at-spi registry install borked ...
- Date: 28 May 2002 16:13:39 +0100
On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 11:27, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> It seems the at-spi registryd install has got broken, this it seems is
> due to the .server file not having the correct substitution for the path
> done on it.
Odd, we haven't hit that problem here AFAIK; note that
Accessibility_Registry.server.in has been removed from CVS and should
now be built from Accessibility_Registry.server.in.in; there is a rule
for it in Makefile.am which uses sed to do the substitution. Does this
fail if you nuke Accessibility_Registry.server.in and make Makefiles
> mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
> Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
] [Thread Prev