Re: [g-a-devel]at-spi registry install borked ...

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 11:27, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> 	It seems the at-spi registryd install has got broken, this it seems is
> due to the .server file not having the correct substitution for the path
> done on it.

Odd, we haven't hit that problem here AFAIK; note that
Accessibility_Registry.server.in has been removed from CVS and should
now be built from Accessibility_Registry.server.in.in; there is a rule
for it in Makefile.am which uses sed to do the substitution.  Does this
fail if you nuke Accessibility_Registry.server.in and make Makefiles
before rebuilding?

regards,

-Bill