Re: [g-a-devel]trouble with key-listener-test

Hi David:

All of the tests below work on my system.  However note that the event
listeners which don't use the ALL_WINDOWS listener type only work when
keyboard focus is within an "accessible application".

It sounds to me as though you had keyboard focus elsewhere when running
the tests; since all key listener types except ALL_WINDOWS rely on the
accessibility framework to intercept keystrokes, they will only work
when an accessible application has focus.

Use of ALL_WINDOWS with ALL_KEYS is strongly discouraged, it will
interfere with the normal operation of things like the window manager on
some systems and will fail due to those conflicts on others.  The
ALL_WINDOWS keyword should only be used with specific command key
combinations, and sparingly.

Let me know if this does not answer your question.

Best regards,

-Bill