Re: [g-a-devel]Re: keyboard click and a11y

On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 12:47, Calum Benson wrote:
> jacob berkman wrote:
> >
> > it's not so much that volume control is flaky.  the feature plain and
> > simple does not work (and has never worked, as long as i've used gnome
> > (~4 years)) on XFree86.
>
> FWIW I don't believe it works on Solaris either-- or at least I've never
> managed to get a noise out of it by playing with the relevant controls
> in the GNOME control centre anyway.

it works on my solaris box...

the volume doesn't change, unless it's close to the left then it doesn't
beep.

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to