[g-a-devel]at-poke-0.5.0, newer, cleaner, sweeter, faster ...

Hi Bolian,

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 09:02, Bolian Yin wrote:
> I am trying to use "at-poke" to test  netscape accessibility.  It looks
>  nice, but  there are some unconvenient:
> 1.  at-poke refresh the tree too frequently.  Even the mouse move can
> triger that.

	Ok; you got to me :-) since it seems no-one wanted to re-write the tree
model so it 'actually worked' TM, I did it myself.

	Oh, and I made it cache the name, description etc. properties [
although in an ideal world we should listen for these changing and
invalidate the cache / update the nodes ].

	If you grab CVS HEAD you should have a significantly more beautiful
experience. ( oh and you need HEAD gail ) to make it work well with
menus.