[g-a-devel]grabFocus ...

Hi Bill,

	Another odd thing about at-poke, is that while we expose a 'Grab Focus'
button, and this calls the method just fine - it has never (AFIACS) done
anything remotely useful :-) I'm just wondering if something has become
dis-connected inside gail/at-spi that should do the focus grabbing ? -
or whether it's because the toplevel focus is owned by at-poke [ in
which case perhaps we can do some X magic to point out that we don't
want our app to ever get the focus - just the events ? ].

	Any ideas ?