[g-a-devel]Re: new /community/ bugzilla keywords and triage process and the impact on Sun/W/X

Hi Luis:

I believe that the following bugs need to be bumped up to 2.0.0 from
2.0.1, for accessibility reasons they are stoppers.

73585 : cri urgent : theme changes are not being honored
	Fortunately this one *might* be fixed, there are open issues.
	If it't *not* fixed it's a major regression for everybody and
	a stopper for accessibility.  We really should not punt this 	one.

73571 : cri urgent : keyboard capplet changes do not apply

73884 : high normal : unpredictable tab behavior
	There is a patch for this one, why isn't it applied?

75229 : high : normal : Navigation settings cannot be accessed via the
	TAB key
	This one is a "can't get there from here" bug for accessibility.

75932 : high : major : Menu panel keynav mostly broken
	I believe Padraig is looking at this one currently.

79432 : high : min : panel should set window title
	this one will help accessibility a lot, a patch is
	available, let's just do it ;-)

80206 : accessibility changes for gdialog
	patch is available, we should apply it.

I have intentionally left a number of accessibility bugs at 2.0.1, these
are the bugs which are either accessibility stoppers, or for which
patches are available, or BOTH.

best regards,

Bill

other comments

78960 : eventually this will be a stopper for accessibility but
	it can probably wait 'till 2.0.1.  However the priority
	should be bumped up as it will be a nasty stumbling block
	for blind users.