[no subject]

> It appears that keynav to and from out-of-process applets in the panel is
> broken.  Once you've navigated to an out-of-process applet, keynav within
> that applet doesn't work.  So you can't do a shift-f10 to bring up that
> applet's context menus, and it seems that sometimes, you can't press f10 to
> get back to the panel.  You sorta get stuck in that applet.  Any ideas why
> this is happening?  It's a big show-stopper for me.

But shit-f10 works in these 2 applets. And i am able to Tab to other
applets. This i think is because of a small fn : button_press_hack()
which basically passes the right click event to the PanelApplet.

I am trying to get the arrow keys to work within the applet [per HIG] ,
and am stuck as to how to proceed.

Would appreciate your help !

Thanks in advance,
Deepa.