Re: [g-a-devel]KeyNav in Menu Bar Applet (Bug # 74888)

Hema,

I see what you mean.

I have created an edge panel and added the panel menu applet to it. Previously I
had added a panel-menu-applet to the FooBar widget and could not access the
panel-menu-applet using F10 as there was a menu bar in the Foobar widget.

When I press F10 the first menu the Applications menu in the menu bar is
displayed but the arrow keys do not work correctly. I will try to figure out
what is happening.

Padraig