Re: [g-a-devel]KeyNav in Menu Bar Applet (Bug # 74888)

Hema,

I would first like to understand how the in-process menu bar applet works. How
do you get focus on the in-process menu bar applet. Is it by pressing F10 or do
you just use the Tab keys?

My original concern was not with the arrow keys but the initial problem of how
to get focus on the menu bar applet in the separate process.

Padraig