Re: [g-a-devel]Roles in at-spi

Sorry Michael and all-- in my haste to synch the roles and correct some obvious typos resulting from a search and replace, I forgot that changes to enums are considered API changes.

It won't happen again...

Marc

At 06:18 PM 3/18/2002 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
Hi Marc,

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 06:56, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> I've synched all the roles in the at-spi with ATK.  the current list
> of roles is:

        This is API breakage; it broke my code.

As such you _must_ ask for approval from the release team before making
such changes.

        Please do not commit API changes without explicit approval from the
release team.