[g-a-devel]more AtkObjectFactory woes ...

So,

	I thought never mind - I'll just write my own wrapper for this API
evilness, and provide something clean and simple:

void bonobo_a11y_register_type_for (GType atk_object_type,
				    GType gtk_widget_type);

	Hacking happily away at this imagine my abject horror to discover that
the virtual methods:

struct _AtkObjectFactoryClass
{
  GObjectClass parent_class;

  AtkObject* (* create_accessible) (GObject          *obj);
  void       (* invalidate)        (AtkObjectFactory *factory);
  GType      (* get_accessible_type)    (void);
};

	Don't pass the AtkObjectFactory in as the first parameter; ie. these
methods might as well be a set of pointers passed as a structure - it's
not even slightly object oriented - and thus it's not possible to even
try and fix this afterwards. That is without dynamic method construction
- which just isn't possible.

	Enough to make you weep,