[g-a-devel]Re: GtkTreeView - table-cells ..
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Padraig O'Briain <Padraig Obriain sun com>
- Cc: accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: [g-a-devel]Re: GtkTreeView - table-cells ..
- Date: 19 Mar 2002 11:31:09 +0000
On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 08:55, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> My understanding is that we do define actions on the cells, see
> add_cell_actions() in gailtreeview.c.
Sure - I was just confused that you use the 'selection' interface
instead of having an action on the cell's accessible to select it.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev