RE: [g-a-devel]AccessibleApplication_pause/resume ...

Hi Makund,

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 10:16, Mukund wrote:
> But I find pause and resume itself not yet implemented. Bill
> ?

	That's true enough - it can be done later ;-) for now the API is the
important bit to get right IMHO.

> BTW, are you building on simple-at.c ?

	I'm hacking in a module called 'at-poke', to start with providing some
introspection tools, and we'll see where after that.

	Currently there is almost nothing there that works ;-)