Re: [g-a-devel]Atktext for GtkHex Custom Widget.

Hema said:

>Apart from providing ATK relation between the drawing areas, I think
>AtkText & AtkEditableText needs to be implemented here.
>
>I am not clear at what level in the hierarchy I need to implement these
>interfaces.

By the way, I agree with your assessment about which interfaces need to
be implemented.  I suggest that AtkText and AtkEditableText (when
appropriate) be implemented at the level of the drawing areas in the
hierarchy, as Hema suggests.

However as I suggested previously, this should be done not via a factory
for GtkDrawingArea but via either changing the drawing areas to use a
subclass, or by overriding the ref_child method of the container to
return an application-specific type of AtkObject.

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279
Gnome Accessibility / Batik SVG Toolkit