Re: [g-a-devel]test-simple patch ...

Hmmm, I have no idea about the -1 problem. Something must have changed in gail or GTK+.

Marc

At 09:36 AM 3/5/2002 +0000, Bill Haneman wrote:
Michael Meeks wrote:

> So I cleaned up some of those issues, someone needs to look into the -1
> issue, something has changed there - perhaps a sign / extension issue
> somewhere.
>
>         Regards,
>
>                 Michael.

OK, thanks a lot for the clarifications.  The failure of
'-1' is curious.  Any ideas, Marc ?

With a little luck I'll have a chance to chase some of the
keytest stuff in the future, but probably not this week...

Regards,

-Bill