Re: [g-a-devel]test-simple patch ...

Hi Bill,

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 08:23, Bill Haneman wrote:
> And I, for one, do run the regression tests.

	Good.

> (1) Why did you change the API to use "G_MAXINT" instead of "-1" for
>     "the whole string" ?

	Because this magic number no longer works on my machine, I have CVS
HEAD gail as of last night and HEAD at-spi and a snapshot gtk+/atk+ of
~2 days old.

	So - in short, something changed in the API it seems to me, I'll pull
out a constant WHOLE_STR which for now will have to be MAXINT to pass
the tests.

> (2) Why did you remove the generateMouseEvent test case?  I assume it
> must be failing on your system - but it did not on mine at the time I
> committed the test.

	Oh the mouse event test works fine, I just managed to get rid of it
along with the key emission test which is definately highly suspect, it
fails 50% of the time on my machine.

	So I cleaned up some of those issues, someone needs to look into the -1
issue, something has changed there - perhaps a sign / extension issue
somewhere.