Re: [g-a-devel]Unable to run at-poke
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: muktha <muktha narayan wipro com>, JAYARAJ P R <jayaraj rajappan wipro com>, accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]Unable to run at-poke
- Date: 26 Jun 2002 09:35:19 +0100
On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 13:19, Bill Haneman wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 10:33, muktha wrote:
> > at-spi-registryd is not in my path.
Then it cannot be executed / isn't installed.
> > Following is the output of
> > bonobo-activation-run-query
> > "repo_ids.has('IDL:Accessibility/Registry:1.0')"
> > iid OAFIID:BrokenNoType:20000808 has a NULL type
> > invalid character '#' in iid
> > 'OAFIID:This#!!%$iid%^$%_|~!OAFIID_ContainsBadChars'
> > number of results: 0
> Hmm, this looks like a configuration failure. The registry process's
> "exec" string in the Accessibility_Registry.server file now must include
> a full path to the 'libexec' directory. My guess is that something in
> the string substitution which fills this in has failed.
Unlikely, in that case it would still return the fact that the server
is registered - it just wouldn't be able to execute it.
It looks strongly to me as if at-spi is just not installed.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev