[g-a-devel]not using oneway ...

Hi Bill,

	One issue with not using oneway - which is the flip side to the
problem, is that we are going to need methods to block re-enterancy
during outgoing a11y calls. Gtk+ code [ and ~all client code ] is not
designed to handle arbitrary re-enterancy through signal emission - or
whatever hooks a11y is using.

	So - Gtk+ apps will need some method to call
'ORBit_push/pop_no_reenter' to use around the notifyEvent call,
otherwise we just added a highly uncontrolled incoming re-enterancy
point...

	Hmm;