Re: [g-a-devel]at-spi : deviceeventcontroller and magnification

Adi Dascal wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> 1.      Today I compiled and installed the new version of AT-SPI and I launched
> the simple-at program. I received some warnings which I don't understand (
> what is that event controller?) and the test program does not get any
> information about gtk-demo.

These errors indicate a mismatch between your at-spi and the GNOME 2
libraries.

I have seen this happen if I accidentally re-compiled with my
environment set wrong, or if not all of the libraries on my system were
in sync with each other.

I would recommend checking your environment, doing a make clean,
autogen.sh, make install, and trying again.

If that does not solve your problem then you may need a new set of GNOME
2 libraries.

Best regards,

Bill