Re: [g-a-devel]Re: gail patch ...

Sorry to be so picky about this ...

I still do not understand how these functions will be used. Can you put gtk-doc
comments in the functions? Is it intended that some programs or libraries will
link against libgail, instead of using libgail as  GTK_MODULE?

I think we will need to install an include file gail.h which contains the
definitions of the functions which are exported from libgail. I will do this
when I understand how the functions will be used.

Please commit the change.