Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Gail Range strangeness ...
- From: "Draghi Puterity" <mp baum de>
- To: "Bill Haneman" <bill haneman sun com>, "Michael Meeks" <michael ximian com>
- Cc: "accessibility mailing list" <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Gail Range strangeness ...
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:00:48 +0100
> I'm not convinced that we should put this in cspi since cspi will never
> be called from multiple threads in the same process space, nor will cspi
> data be shared between processes... so I don't see the need.
So, should I understand that we should make AT_SPI calls only from a single
thread in the SR?
] [Thread Prev