Re: [g-a-devel]Re: patch to make test-simple work again ...

Hi Bill,

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 12:27, Bill Haneman wrote:
> WHen you say "make test-simple work again", are you referring to a
> theoretical crash or a real one?  I have not been experiencing any
> registryd crashes from test-simple.

	A real one - possibly update your linc / ORBit2 which might trigger the
existing race / re-enterancy hazards more comprehensively I know not.

	Either way - the problem is very real, and very fatal.

	The patch also adds a load of other completeness / fixes - can you
review them as well ?