Re: [g-a-devel]AT-SPI Addition to Signal Handler in at-bridge

It seems that the at-spi client may need to get the text associated with a text
insertion or text deletion event. Could this text be part of the event
notification to the at-spi client?

I think that the ATK signal could be changed to include the text being added or
deleted or the at-bridge could get the text when it received a text-changed
signal.

I have had a look at the atk-bridge code but it is not clear to me whether this
can be made to work.

Padraig