Re: [g-a-devel]AT-SPI Addition to Signal Handler in at-bridge

I do not remember the discussion. I have checked the code and found that on
September 13th I changed the behavior of the text-changed::delete signal so that
the signal is emitted before the text is actually deleted.

I am not sure if this solves Marc's problem but is should be possible to get the
text which is about to be deleted in a signal handler. I am about to update
ferret to do this.

Padraig