[no subject]

The gnome-logo has been drawn on a canvas. To make this accessible in
terms of getting a description for the image i feel that either
AtkImgage interface can be implemented or a description / tooltip can be
set for the image. I would like to know which option here is better.
Although i quite feel that a description here would suffice, considering
the role of this image (just a logo).

The contributors names appear in a rectangle contained in the GtkDrawing
area. I plan to expose the names as children of the GtkDrawingArea
widget. And each child would implement AtkTextInterface.

The other custom widgets like GnomeCanvasItem and GnomeCanvas would be
made accessible once libgnomecanvas is made accessible. And GnomeHref
and GnomeDialog would be accessible when libgnomeui is handled. Hope am
right in ignoring these custom widgets with this assumption.

The colors of the drawing area, text etc. is set to a predefined color
black, white. I haven't tested yet but I feel this may affect
black/white themes. Right ?

Please let me know your thoughts.

( I have put the gle o/p below for your reference )

Thanks,
Deepa.

|- GnomeDialog
       |- GtkVBox
          |- GtkVBox
             |- GtkHBox
             | 	|- GtkFrame
             | 	|   |- GtkDrawingArea
             | 	|
             |  |- GtkFrame
             |     |- GnomeCanvas

             |- GtkHbox
             |   |- GnomeHRef
             |   |   |- GtkLabel
             |   |
             |   |- GnomeHRef
             |   |   |- GtkLabel
             |   |
             |   |- GnomeHRef
             |       |- GtkLabel

             |- GtkHSeperator

             |- GtkHButtonBox
                 |- GtkButton
                     |- GtkAlignment
                         |- GtkHBox
                             |- GtkLabel

                             |- GtkImage

------=_NextPartTM-000-a1f28f78-2093-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

------=_NextPartTM-000-a1f28f78-2093-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8--