Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for GnomeCharmap

If we take Padraig's approach, and make an AtkObject for GnomeStatusBar with a role of ATK_ROLE_STATUSBAR then we wouldn't necesssarily have to add tooltips to all the buttons. We could rely on the assistive technology to do the right thing and read status bar changes. As Padraig suggests, the text is available now without any modifications, but it is not obvious to an assistive technology that the text is contained in a statusbar.

Marc