Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for GnomeCharmap

Yes, this sounds reasonable to me. If you do this, then the tooltips will automatically be exposed as the accessible descriptions of the corresponding buttons. I think GnomeStatusBar is at least in some fashion accessible. I'll query through it with my test app and take a look.

Marc

Marc