Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for GnomeCharmap

Hi Muktha,

Why is the status bar not accessible?  Otherwise, your proposal sounds good.

Marc

At 05:13 PM 2/15/2002 +0530, muktha wrote:
Hi,
     I'm trying to provide accessibility for gnome charactermap.
     Here is the widget hierarchy :

  GnomeApp

   |---GtkVBox

        |---BonoboDock
        |       |---BonoboDockBand
        |       |       |---BonoboDockItem
        |       |               |---GtkHBox
        |       |                     |---GtkButton
        |       |                     |     |---GtkLabel
        |       |                     |
        |       |                     |---GtkLabel
        |       |                     |---GtkEntry
        |       |---BonoboDockBand
        |       |       |---BonoboDockItem
        |       |               |---GtkMenuBar   (There're 5
GtkImageMenuItems with GtkAccelLabel)
        |       |                       |---GtkImageMenuItem
        |       |                                    |---GtkAccelLabel
        |       |---GtkVBox
        |                   |---GtkHBox
        |                             |---GtkVBox
        |                                         |---GtkTable
(This is the character table & there're many such buttons)

|---GtkButton               (with lable)

|---GtkLabel

        |---GtkHBox
                |---GnomeAppBar
                        |---GtkFrame
                                |---GtkLabel

     I intend to do the following :
     1)Provide AtkRelation for the label and the text in the main window
as well as for the spin button and
         text  in  the 'browse charaters' option.
     2)Since the gnome status bar used in the main window is not
accessible, I plan to give the same
         information  that appears on the status bar as tooltip to the
character buttons.

    Would like to get your valuable comments in this regard.

    Thanks and regards
    Muktha

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.