Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Profterm

Hi Pasupathi ,

Your enalysis looks exactly right to me. The libzvt accessibility support should be complete. I'm not saying it's bug free :) but I think all of the AtkText interface is implemented. The only outstanding accessibility issue with libzvt is that there is currently no way via the keyboard to sellect text in the terminal. It could be argued that the AtkText selection methods will suffice, but strictly speaking, there isn't a way to select from the keyboard.

Marc