Re: [g-a-devel]Gnome 2.0 : accessibility for the gnome-cd application

Padraig O'Briain wrote:

> What we have in gail/util, in gailmisc.[ch] are support functions, which are
> used in GailEntry, GailLabel and GailTextCell, which manipulate a PangoLayout or
> the PangoRectangle obtained from a PangoLayout.
>
> Our hope is that these functions can be used in the implementation of ATK
> interfaces for custom widgets.
>
> Padraig

Jayaraj:

I believe that you could create a new subtype of AtkObject (called
PangoAccessible,
perhaps?) which used the above functions, and which contained a
reference to
the PangoLayout as private data.

something like this:

struct PangoAccessibleClass