Re: [g-a-devel]Making GnomeIconList accessible

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> I'm going to add the accessibility interfaces to GnomeIconList.
>
> But first I need to know what I need to add :)  I am halfway through
> reading the accessibility section in the developer's site.  Still, it
> would be useful if I could get any comments or pointers on what would
> need to be done to the icon list widget.

Wow, thanks Federico!  We have had GnomeIconList on our radar for awhile
but haven't had the time to do much with it yet.  Perhaps Marc, who
looked
at it before, will have some concrete suggestions.

I am actually hoping to take most of the weekend off, so perhaps I won't
be
able to give you much feedback until Monday or Tuesday.  In the meantime
please note that I recently (i.e. Wednesday :-) added some introductory/
explanatory information to the SGML templates for ATK interfaces, so
checking out and rebuilding the ATK docs from CVS might be a useful
thing to do.

> (Keynav is a related, but separate issue, I think --- I also to make
> GnomeIconList use the proposed keybindings also listed in the
> developer's site).

:-)

Thanks and best regards,

Bill