[g-a-devel]How can I make gnopernicus works?

Hi all,

1. I downloaded the festival tarball and built it successfully.
   After launched ./festival, I heared voice from speaker when entered
   >SayText("Hello")

2. I noticed that file "GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival.server"
   is in the dir (GNOME-HOME)/lib/bonobo/servers.

3. I checked out gnopernicus source code from cvs.gnome.org and built it
   successfully.
   Firstly, I launched "./festival --server" in a terminal.
   Secondly, I launched "festival-synthesis-driver &" in another terminal.
   Thirdly, I launched "./gnopernicus" in the same terminal with 2nd.
   I can see the correct output from brailemonitor, but I hear nothing
   from speaker.

What is wrong?
My system is Solaris 2.9/sparc.

Best regards,
Simford

bash-2.05$ ./gnopernicus
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

**********************
* SCREEN READER CORE *
**********************

Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

** Braille Monitor initialization succeded for 127.0.0.1 host on port 7000.
   To see something you must have Braille Monitor server started.
   To change one or more settings use gconf-editor tool.
     Changes must be maded in .../apps/gnopernicus/config/BrlMon.

** Remote Braille Device initialization succeded for 127.0.0.1 host on port 7096.
   To see something you must have remote server started.
   To change one or more settings use gconf-editor tool.
     Changes must be maded in .../apps/gnopernicus/config/Remote.
Atempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Viavoice:proto0.2.
Activation of server OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Viavoice:proto0.2 faile
d.
Atempting to activate OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.2.
Activation of server OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.2 succeeded.
Driver name: Festival GNOME Speech Driver
Creating speaker...

** Speech initialization succeded.
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

**MESSAGE**:brlmon:Waiting for data on port UDP 7000