Re: [g-a-devel]Problem Installing Automake
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: "John J. Boyer" <director chpi org>
- Cc: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]Problem Installing Automake
- Date: 02 Dec 2002 10:29:00 +0000
Malcolm is right, the current GNOME-2 stack requires two versions of
automake, both automake 1.4 and automake 1.6. The somewhat ugly
solution is to create symlinks to the binaries so that "automake-1.4"
and "automake-1.6" are valid commands. I believe that the automake
install may do this for you but am not 100% sure anymore.
] [Thread Prev