Re: [g-a-devel]active-descendant-changed signal and at-spi

Hi Padraig,

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 13:05, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> The only interesting thing in the active-descendant-changed signal is the object
> which is the new active descendant.
>
> Do I need to call BONOBO_OBJECT_REF (spi_accessible_new()) on it and stick it
> into the any_data field?

	No idea; Bill added the code to do this; I believe you want to do
spi_init_any_object or somesuch - you probably want to avoid leaking
this => release the object after you've handed it over I guess. I don't
think the current code does that right.

	HTH,

		Michael.