[g-a-devel]Problem Installing Automake

Hello,

I'm installing Gnome in preparation for adding support for a tactile
graphics printer to libgnomeprint. After downloading gnome-print from CVS,
I tried to build it. Configure said it needed automake, so I got that.
Whe I tried to build automake it said that it needed autoconf, so I got
that. Autoconf built and installed successfully, as evidenced by the
presencee of the man page. Automake also seemed to install, but when I
tried to build gnome-print it again said that it needed automake. There is
also no automake man page. To install automake I followed the install
instructions for automake and tried to install it twice. What could be the
problem? I don't yet have Gnome on my system, since Gnopernicus isn't
really working, but I will soon install Redhat 8.0 on another partition.
Right now I am using Redhat 7.3.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.