Re: Fw: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus bits ... & patch

Hi there,

On Sun, 2002-08-18 at 10:26, Adi Dascal wrote:
>  Thanks you for your remarks. Paul's comments are prefixed PS and mine ADI
> in the body of the mail.

	Thanks; BTW. I also updated the .cvsignores, so you shouldn't get
spewing warnings when you update - or at least, those that do spew are
closer to missing files ;-)

> > Anyway; my gnopernicus demo went well; thanks for the great
> > work - oh, and have you added a build sheriff notice to HACKING /
> > README yet ? it'd be great to snapshot gnopernicus.
> ADI:  Maybe you could explain me what should this be! What is the "build
> sheriff" and what this HACKING/README shoul contain?
> Thanks a lot.

	Ok; the link to read is, as posted here a week or so ago:

	it's important for us to be able to maintain snapshots of the ongoing
work, to be able to make sure it builds on all platforms.

> > So; may I commit ?
> ADI : YES, please do.

	Committed; thanks.