Re: [g-a-devel]Commit permissions to at-spi ...

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 15:34, Michael Meeks wrote:
>	This is just totally un-acceptable, I feel particularly agrieved
>  having written such a big chunk of code

	Interestingly I see that while a large number of copyright headers were
added, none of them mention Ximian's fairly substantial contribution and
copyright claim.

	Difficult to evaluate it's size, since much of what I did was removing
cut and paste code, some of it was committed by Bill, other changes were
just seds. CVS annotate says:

  11659 billh
   6254 michael
   2798 marcm
    611 padraigo
     69 mmclougl
     39 eire
      3 darrenk

	My patch (to follow) will fix some of the modules almost exclusively
written by myself; But it would have been nice to have the greater
contribution acknowledged.