Re: [g-a-devel]Accessible AccessibleAction for setting application/window focus?

Hi David,

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 12:44, David Bolter wrote:
> This is something that will be important to gok users, so I hope we can
> revisit it soon.  Do you agree this is something that does belong in the
> at-spi?  If not, then I should start a non at-spi solution.

	It belongs in at-spi I believe, but it's also going to need
co-operation from the window manager [ most likely ], so that leaves us
in a rather interesting position - it remains to be seen what will
happen.

	It's well worth you writing down your requirements and posting them to
the list though.